The parking spaces reserved for passengers with reduced mobility are located in the following parking lots:
- The short-term parking lot in front of the departures terminal
- The short-term parking lot in front of the arrivals terminal
- Parking lot P1 uncovered in front of the departures terminal
- Covered parking lot P4 bis
- Parking lot P4 uncovered in front of the arrivals terminal
Bookings of the parking are not allowed.
Disabled people with severe walking impairments holding a valid disabled parking permit (Blue Badge) may use the car park free of charge by showing to the to the Cashier Booth (inside Arrivals Terminal, open daily 8-23):
- Parking entry ticket
- Valid European DPR 151/2012 disabled parking permit (Blue Badge);
- Personal ID of the valid European DPR 151/2012 disabled parking permit holder;
- For parking over 6 hours, copy of the flight booking or paper boarding pass of both outward and return flights showing the name of the European DPR 151/2012 permit holder.
During Cashier Booth closing hours, permit holders shall contact the parking supervisors at mobile +39 334 6838673.
Telephone number for parking supervisors can be found on the columns for parking access/exit, on the self-service payment machines and on the Cashier's booth.
How to request assistance
Columns with intercom: the columns with intercom for the assistance request can be found at P1, P4 bis, at the ShortTerm parking areas and at all the access doors to the departures and arrivals terminal.