The parking spaces reserved for the disabled are located in the following parking lots:
- The short-term parking lot in front of the departures terminal
- The short-term parking lot in front of the arrivals terminal
- Parking lot P1 in front of the departures terminal
- Covered parking lot P4 BIS
- Parking lot P4 in front of the arrivals terminal, with 20 spots available for disabled passengers.
Disabled people with severe walking impairments holding an original pass (issued pursuant to art. 381 of DPR 495/1992 as amended) may use the car park free of charge by showing the said pass and valid ID up to 6 hours. For parking over 6 hours an airline ticket or boarding pass will be required. Should the passenger arrive during the closing hours of the manned parking booth, he/she may contact the 24/7 parking assistance number indicated on all parking columns at all parking area entry and exit barriers.
How to request assistance
Columns with intercom: the columns with intercom for the assistance request can be found at the parking areas dedicated to the disabled and at all the access doors to the departures and arrivals terminal.