With the order of the Ministry of Health of 7/10/2020, the list of Countries considered at risk has been updated.
All persons who in the 14 days before entering Italy have stayed or transited through Belgium, France, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Czech Republic and Spain are obliged, under penalty of a fine, to present the result of a negative swab carried out in the 72 hours prior their entry or, alternatively, to do a molecular or antigen test within 48 hours of entry into Italy.
While waiting to undergo the test at the local health company of reference, people are subjected to fiduciary isolation.
We remember that:
- Malta, Greece and Croatia are no longer included in the so-called risk countries,
- for passengers returning from Sardinia, the test is on a voluntary basis, as per regional ordinance
We inform passengers that Ulss Scaligera has suspended the swab service set up at the airport.
We invite passengers returning from the so-called areas at risk to contact the local health centers of competence.
For passengers belonging to ULSS 9 Scaligera the following centers are active:
- Verona: Caserma Pianell, via Carmelitani Scalzi 25, 7 - 13, (mon-sun)
- Bussolengo: sede polifunzionale via C. A. Dalla Chiesa, 8 -13, (mon-fri)
- San Bonifacio: c/o Ospedale, 8 -13, (mon-fri)
- Legnago: c/o Ospedale, 8 -13, (mon-fri)