Swab test and Practical guide for your trip
- Passengers who have been traveling to/ from NON-EU Countries in the last 14 days are required to declare it to the Police.
- If you are entering Italy you may be asked to fill the self declaration form, download it here
- Upon your arrival at the airport, your body temperature will be checked with a thermal camera (thermoscanner).
- Before landing, make sure to have facemask that you must always wear inside the terminal; we recommend that you have spare facemasks with you.
- Make sure you have your self-certification with you, if needed.
- Remember to always keep the interpersonal distance inside the terminal (minimum 1 meter from other people).
- Border controls are unchanged; we suggest you have a biometric passport.
- If you need to collect your checked baggage, go to the baggage delivery belt indicated on the monitors and check the floor marking to maintain interpersonal distance. In case of loss or damage to your luggage, contact immediately the Lost & Found office, located near the baggage belts; do not leave the area before having filed your case.
- Verifica dove si trova l'uscita dall'Aeroporto > Mappa Aeroporto.