viabilita
carbon accreditation
facebook enac
11/02/2002

CREATED THE ‘’ GABRIELE D’ANNUNZIO AIRPORT LTD’’, The NEW MANAGEMENT COMPANY OF BRESCIA HUB

The "Gabriele D’Annunzio airport ltd"’, the new management company of Brescia Montichiari airport has been created today.

The act of incorporation was signed at 6 p.m. in the offices of the Verona hub, by the chairman of Catullo ltd Fernando Sanson, by the president of the Chamber of Commerce of Brescia, Francesco Bettoni and by the president of Brescia District Alberto Cavalli, following the guide-lines approved by the assembly of the members of Catullo company on February 11, 2002.
The names of the chairman and of the nine members of the board of directors have been made known.
The chairman, proposed by the Brescia boards but chosen by all the members unanimously, is the manager Ugo Gussalli Beretta.
The councilmen from Brescia are, further to Beretta, Gian Maria Rizzi and Vigilio Bettinsoli.
Six members have been designated by Catullo ltd, majority member: Fernando Sanson, Giuseppe Belli, Mauro Bianchi, Luisa Martini, Guido Galperti (already members of the executive committee of the Catullo ltd) and Mauro Marrocu, Chairman of the same society.
The new society has a starting capital of 15,500,000.00 Euros, 85%25 if which is from Valerio Catullo ltd and the remaining 15%25 equally from District and Chamber of Commerce of Brescia.
The deposit of the residual 5 billions of Liras (equal to 2,582,284 Euros) to Catullo ltd has been completed.

The main objective is to promote the development of the Brescia air stationfrom a point of view of complementarity and specialization, with the Verona airport , with which the D’Annunzio airport constitutes the Airport Complex of Garda Lake.